4000 Series Double-Hung
Featuring a beautifully refined silhouette and advanced energy-saving technology, our 4000 Series delivers exceptional style, strength, energy efficiency and value – everything today’s homeowners are looking for in a quality replacement window, and more.
This next-generation 4000 Series is precision-engineered to meet or exceed stringent ENERGY STAR® requirements, providing triple-pane energy-saving performance in a dual-pane unit. The dual-pane, double-strength insulated glass, thermally optimized frame and sash and non-conductive composite reinforcements are just part of the advanced energy engineering that puts 4000 Series Windows in a class all their own – premium window performance with everyday affordability. With Window World Windows your home will have a fresh, energy-efficient, low-maintenance solution back by an all-inclusive lifetime limited warranty.
Best-in-Class Performance Features:
- Reinforced narrow silhouette frame and sash profiles make a statement of style with their low-profile design. The result is a beautiful and expanded glass area. At the same time, internal chambers increase structural integrity, rigidity and energy efficiency.
- Composite meeting-rail reinforcement allows for secure mounting of hardware; the non-conductive material helps reduce the transfer of energy.
- End-of-throw cam shift locking delivers increased strength and protection to the recessed lock. It also includes an “unlocked” indicator.
- The smooth and uniform, true sloped sill quickly directs water runoff without the use of weep holes, keeping the exterior of the window clean and attractive.
- Our telescoping sill dam delivers a triple payoff; protection from air and water infiltration, increased structural stability and enhanced beauty.
- When extreme wind and weather hit, our proprietary sill interlock stands strong. Traditional slope sill designs can allow the sash to bow during powerful winds, but with our interlocking sash-to-sill technology, the sash is channeled firmly into the window frame for a unified wall of strength.
- Our innovative screen bulb seal creates a snug fit that eliminates light and insect penetration between the screen and frame. It also aids in easy screen installation and removal.
Both sashes of Window World Double-Hung Windows tilt in for easier, safer cleaning from inside your home.
Additional Sliding Window Features:
- Sashes glide horizontally for easy opening and closing.
- Both sashes lift out for convenient cleaning.
- Nylon-encased dual brass roller system for smooth gliding performance.
Insulated Glass Packages to Meet Your Needs
Maximize your energy savings by choosing a high performance SolarZone™ insulated glass package to meet your specific climate challenges. The lower the U-Value, the less energy you’ll need to heat your home. The lower the Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC), the more you’ll conserve on air conditioning.
|Thermal Performance Comparison|
|*Whole window values are based on double-strength glass, standard 4000 Series offering with composite reinforcements. ST and HP performance values are also available.|
|SolarZone ThermD Elite™||0.27||0.21||0.27||0.20|
|SolarZone ThermD iE
Clear: Double-paned clear glass unit.
SolarZone™: Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E glass, argon gas and metal alloy Intercept spacer.
SolarZone Elite™: Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E SHGC glass, argon gas and metal alloy Intercept spacer.
SolarZone iE™: Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E glass, argon gas and metal alloy Intercept spacer, along with insulation-enhanced mainframe.
SolarZone ThermD™: Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E glass, argon gas and stainless steel Intercept spacer.
SolarZone ThermD Elite™: Double-paned unit with one page of Low-E SHGC glass, argon gas and stainless steel Intercept spacer.
SolarZone ThermD iE™: Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E glass, argon gas and stainless steel Intercept spacer, along with insulation-enhanced mainframe.
Return to Top »
6000 Series Double Hung
Window World 6000 replacement windows offer superior style and quality. Our 6000 Series windows offer our SolarZone TG2 Elite™ package as a standard, making it the most energy efficient window available. A closer look reveals this crafted style is made even stronger through advanced engineering details. Solid vinyl construction and operating hardware that’s been time-tested for decades makes the 6000 series window the ideal pick if you’re looking for design flexibility.
Window World 6000 Series windows are available in double-hung, slider, casement, awning, picture window and architectural shapes configurations.
Take a closer look at the 6000 Series R-5 windows
SolarZone TG2 Elite™ insulated glass packages are standard on our 6000 Series windows to help you save heating and cooling costs while keeping your home more comfortable. In warm weather, SolarZone™ reduces solar heat gain, minimizing interior glare and lowers interior glass temperature, saving energy and making your home more comfortable. In cool weather, SolarZone™ provides outstanding thermal performance with warmer interior glass surfaces to help save energy and maintain comfort during a cold winter.
Meets ENERGY STAR® requirements in all Zones.
Flat and simulated divided lite grids are available in standard and custom patterns.
Return to Top »